Sunday, January 17, 2010

Trying out different Table Tennis Clubs


Recently I got a e-mail from the director of the Phoenixville Table Tennis Club! They are located in the basement of the Faith Baptist Church, 1015 Livingston Rd. PhoenixVille. PA 10460. They meet Tuesday nights from 7 pm. to 10 pm. Your first night is free, after that it will be $2 per night to play. They also offer yearly and family memberships. They have 5 tables, balls, and some loner paddles. You have to follow the club rules which would be good to know before you start playing. Then you could start right away. As of January 2010 they have 51 players and average about 22 players per night.
The director may have seen this blog and he invited me to come and see the club. Unfortunately I have not been yet able the go to Pennsylvania. This may change soon because I am interested in going to different clubs and meeting different players. Being between beginner and intermediate player I am still a bit unsure of myself but I am willing to give it a try. I think it is a good idea for all players to try different places and players so they can play on any table and with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment