Saturday, January 9, 2010

Table Tennis Videos and DVDs


I was looking up various Table Tennis sites and I found
that there are a lot of sites that have interesting movies for real cheap. At Amazon.com there are a few strange
movies. I believe they are comical and they cost about
3 dollars. They also have some serious ones that cost
about 20 dollars. One is Killerspin success in Table
Tennis DVD. Amazon also has other DVDs and interactive game programs that are pretty cheap.
I also found a site called Total Table Tennis where
they have some really great DVD's. There are teaching
DVD's for beginners, intermediates, and advanced. There are also some great DVD's about professional
strokes up close and how they attack and defend in the
game. There are also really good DVD's about the
greatest in action. Even some of you who are advanced
will be amazed at the athleticism of these players.
Another site I found was Sport Videos that give DVDs
and VHS Videos. The Table Tennis Videos are really at a
low cost and worth it if you still have VCR player. If you
are looking for Olympic Table Tennis memorablilia the site you might like is Discount Pin Store. They have decorative pins on the Olympics, World Series, etc.
I have been looking to get the Videos from the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I can't seem to find it on the internet.
I will try to find out where this video can be bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment