Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Table Tennis Blog








Custom Search










Hello, welcome to my blog. I will be writing on this site everything you can think of about
Table Tennis or as it is called Ping Pong. I started this blog from the MegaTyping program I enrolled in. I hope you find it useful and entertaining.
I'd like to tell you a brief history of myself and my favorite sport. When I was six years old my father put two pieces of ply wood together on top of two "horses" . To my delight, I walked down the basement and saw my father standing their with an old ping pong paddle in his hand. Right then and there I knew I was going to love ping pong. We had these paddles that were so old and completely unlike the paddles of today. But boy did we have fun just hitting the ball back and forth. My father was kind to me at first, because I could barely see over the end of the table. Gradually as I got taller and became a better player we would really go after each other. I couldn't beat my father who was quite a ping pong player himself. But then when I was about 15 or so I finally beat him and I think he was more proud then I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment