Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ping Pong Paddle Buying and Fixing

Before I continue with the rules of Table Tennis I would like
to tell you of a business I am starting with the help of Google
Adsense.
I would like to take your old or hard rubber paddles or
racquets and fix them by replacing the hard rubber with
soft rubber layers that are used in table tennis today. I will
not only be fixing racquets for the individual who sends me
his racquet but I will also buy hard rubber racquets from
those of you who no longer need them. To put the soft
rubber layers on the wooden frames they have to be pasted
snuggly so that they do not overlap. For those of you who
would like your racquet fixed and returned I will charge only
a fraction of the price of a new or refurbished racquet.
These racquets can be valued at $100.00 or more depending
on the model and the soft rubber used. In fact you can name
your own price and we can compromise on the cost. If you
use your racquet a lot or not very much we can come to an
agreement on the price. I think it would be very nice to use
a modern racquet or paddle and maybe get more enjoyment
out of the game than before. Please call me at 201-998-9250
or send me your racquet with instructions of what you want
me to do. Send to:
Steven Cist
pingpongman
97 Melrose Avenue
North Arlington, NJ 07031

No comments:

Post a Comment